19 November 2009

end of form2.,

TIme passed extremely fast..today im going to end my form2 life..
It was a fun and enjoyable this year..
im having my great time with my hilarious friends..
and the teachers too..i want to thank them for teaching us so patiently..
especially Pn.Nora..she taught us Math and Geo..
im sure she suffer a lot for teaching our class..
because our class got too many Math 'white eat'..(mandarin translate)=D
so..we are going to a jamuan for class 2 muzik..to thank our beloved teacher..
this year..im lazy though..alwalys think i still got time..
wait tomorrow la~tomorrow..still got plenty of time ma~
consequently..i improve a 'lot'..from 18 to 17..from 17 to 16..
bad right..my result..UH!!..
This friday take result..hope its not so bad though..


Next year im form3..FORM3..you know~!??
need wake up early edi..to revise for my form1 and
form2 thingy~no la actually because im morning session student edi mah~xD
morning session...arghh!!~can bring pillow to school?..
10 months to go..
my target for PMR ar..must at least 5A...
NOW!!~It's time to be serious!!~
Let's go my friend..
Start our long and tiring journey~RUN~RUN~dash~dash
Who's the first get the prize~=D



No comments:

Post a Comment