18 December 2009

=.="

Last wed my sister and i went to ipoh..
for what??...
for extraction and bracing..
that day..the doctor said xinyi need extract 4 teeth..
4!!!!!!!!....
while i only need extract 1 teeth..
well..that day the doctor only extract xinyi's 2 teeth..
it's like bloody pain...
but..pity me..
my teeth is baby teethe...
and the teeth is super small..
after the doctor inject some medicine..
then he tried to push out my teeth..
but..he just keep slipping..
coz my teeth to small to hold..
and keep changing the tools..
from big size to small size..
but he just cant push it out...
and ii keep bleeding
well..he success at last..
i was like..super pain..and a bit disgusted..=.="
after that xinyi's turn..
she extracted 2 tooth..
and next appointment 2 more..
pity her..2 tooth is enough for her to suffer..
2more...is like killing her...
plus need bracing...oohhh...
can't imagine~

after that we went to another clinic..
for my skin problem..
the doctor is an expert for the skin prob..
well im not sure what he's checking..
but he said my skin sensitive..
and some other prob..
then need to put medicine..
luckily..this time to need inject medicine at my...
waiting for the next appointment...
hope everything will be alright..

No comments:

Post a Comment