08 December 2009

Home sweet home

IM BACK..
last sunday i went back to my dad's hometown for my cousin wedding...^^
when i reach there..GOSH!!
it was freaking HOT!!!~
i had my lunch..and i was sweating like...!!!
then suddenly many people came..
although they are my relatives..but i don't really know them..
never see them before o~
It's getting hotter and HOTTER!!~
the house like got 30-40 people inside..
some others still stand outside the shop there..
while there's only ONE fan..
oh..im breathless...want faint edi..
there were many kids too..
all still small..about 4-6 year-old..
then the bride came..^^
then the ceremony started..
....
...
....
...
ceremony ended..
we stay overnight there..
coz the wedding dinner is at the next day..
i met my cousin..
i was WOW!!~he's tall..
he's same age with my brother..
he's 184CM..
Then the next day i went my cousin's house at penang there..
his house really big..
and i like the colour..grey and white..
and some antique stuff..
then at 6+ we went to the restaurant..
then the dinner started at around 8+..
the place we sit was freaking COLD!!
the air conditional is just right beside me...
plus we drank ice beverages..
PLUS we ate ice-cream..
i was like..FREEZE..
Then we went back at around 10.45+
reach TM at 2+..
Im gonna miss my cousin..:D
especially ah min and ah wei..^^
BYE.BYE.
Don't miss me ar..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment