24 December 2009

granny and my little cute cousin

last sunday me and my family decided to go to my granny's house for 4days..
first day..
keyi drive..
went to nibong tebal for lunch~
they ate OCTOPUS
really...weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~
they said its delicous..
but for me..i dont like seafood~
plus so wey~~~~~~~~
then we reach our granny's house about 4+
hmm...we spent our time watching tv..
but no internet~
quite boring...and we gamble all the time..
well..i won a lot~
coz im pro what~hahahahaha
hmm..then we made 'tang yuan'

i ate little only..coz too sweet la..sweet = fat?
and laksa everyday..
but..the laksa nice leh..and the curry mee too..
at there..i will never never hungry..

my stomach always full...==
all day eating only..
at wed night..my uncle came..
his baby really cute!!!!^^only four months
just now...keyi drive..something happened..

~~~~
~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment